X-TREME 14 FEATURES
- Structural foam panel body with fibreglass skin
- Aluminium Cabinetry framing
- One peace flooring with fibreglass skin
- Heavy duty vinyl covering on top
- Inner spring Queen Mattress
- Combined toilet/shower Ensuite with roof mounted shower head holder
- ARK 750 series Jockey wheel
- Internal sink with hot and cold mixer tap
- Comfortable 2 seater sofa
- 1x spare wheel
- 12″ drum brakes
- Independent suspension with Lovells coil spring and dual shock absorbers
- Break away battery
- 2x jerry can holders
- 2x 8.5kg gas bottle holders
- Gourmet external stainless kitchen with dometic 3 burner stove and sink
- External fridge tray with 12V socket
- 2x 100lt water tanks
- 1x 100lt grey water tank
- 4m awning
- 3x 120agm batteries
- 12V lights
- USB and 12V sockets throughout
- 40amp Enerdrive 240V battery charger
- 2x 150W solar panels
- Truma gas/electric hot water system
- 16×8 Alloy rims and 265x 75R 16″ tyres
- 2x spare wheel
X-TREME 14 OVERVIEW
The Johnno’s Extreme 14 is fully engineered and manufactured to meet and exceed the harsh conditions often faced in our big wide land. This go-anywhere pop-top hybrid features a tough chassis and independent suspension with Lovells springs plus dual shock absorbers and DO35 off-road coupling.
The body shell consists of durable one peace flooring combined with a structural foam panel body both with fibreglass skin for strength and insulation. This forms a secure cocoon for an adventurous couple with the peace and comfort of an inner spring Queen mattress with combined toilet/shower ensuite, 2 seater sofa, internal sink with hot and cold mixer tap, kitchen bench and a tonne of storage all in an inviting and spacious layout with excellent head height and lots of lighting options.
Aussies just love outside living and the Extreme 14 sets the scene with its gourmet external stainless kitchen with 3 burner stove and sink, extended bench, pull out pantry and large fridge slide all set under a 4 metre fold out awning.
To keep you camping for longer there’s loads of water plus state of the art power supply, management and storage capacity for all your lighting and power requirements.
She’s light and easy to tow and you can carry all your toys with massive storage and a whopping 850kg payload.
Compare the rest and you’ll come back to the Johnno’s Extreme 14 and 16.